Non-Scandi RWL34 (MCQBushcraft)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
HTML:
Link for UK retailer?

Yeh, I got mine off Packrat, who is a member on here and BB.
K1 elmax stonewashed, with green micarta handle.
The kydex sheath is very nice, Works really well. [I normally dont like kydex sheaths.]
Im not a big fan of sabre grinds though, and at some point I intend to give it a convex edge.
Which is gonna mean taking off the stonewash and the logos. oh well. It'll perform brilliantly no doubt.

Thats the one i got.

img.php

Last edited:
I cant claim the original idea that it was similar to an esee knife that was pointed out to me by a swedish friend.
Dont like the orange handle but a lot of my yank mates rate esee very highly

As for Mike/Lee's fieldmaster.
I like it. Ive spent more on knives in the past and were i to have the option to purchase one at the right time i would give it due consideration.
Havin watched the video by mike and a lot more of his stuff i see where he is comin from with materials grind and sheath material. He does quite a bit of fishing/catapult hunting and shooting so a differe t grind for all the game prep makes sense.

Its also nice to see a knife produced that isnt just another woodlore clone

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I'm not a fan of micarta or kydex, but it looks nice here. £300 is waaaay out of budget, but I'd like to see first hand how it handles.

I've seen Lees work first hand, and he always puts a lot of effort into his blades so I can see why it's £300. However he mentions about it being a jack of all trades blade (paraphrasing here), but I'd rather have 2 or 3 knives with specific purposes than a single blade that tries to fit all jobs. But that's just me I suppose.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE