"Nite or Traser"watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm looking for a new outdoorsy watch after sleeping in for two hours longer than I should have done on Sunday morning, swmbo was not happy when I got home. And she didn't buy the slow watch tale either.

I've seen Nite are selling the MX10-210 (green) for £90 on their ebay shop, are all the Nite watches the same technology ? I saw Phil's review of his 201 (??) and the illumination looks superb.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Love my Nite MX-10. Fantastic piece of kit, I bought it for situations where I didn't want to risk destroying the Omega, and it's completely replaced it - comfortable, hard as nails, still looks as good now as the day I bought it.

Tobes

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Well, I paid £125 for exactly that watch a year ago, and I love it - so for £90, frankly I feel like a great big c*ck for paying that much. I'd buy it in a flash :)

Brown Bear

Forager
May 12, 2009
Cambridge
Hi All
I am thinking of getting a new watch, it has to be mega tough and very easy to read in total darknes, I am looking at either a "Nite" or "Traser", can anyone give me the pro's and con's of these.
Thanx

Have you considered the Casio GShock range. I've had one for 6 years, on the same battery, and it's bomb proof. It's been muddied, knocked about and come scuba diving with me to 25m below, and it still looks new'ish'. They start at £45 too!

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I can't comment on the Traser but my Nite MX-10 is the best watch, if not the most expensive, I have ever had. The glass is incredibly tough and the luminous bits as bright as I could possibly want.

ATB

Tom

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I've got a Traser,
Easy to read in the dark?
I can read a book by its light.
Great watch, gets lots of wrist time (and it has serious competition, i'm a bit of a watch junkie)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE