Night out with my lad

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Another night in the woods for the little man and he is interested in everything and wants to help with everything.

He was excited to hear he is out camping for the next 2 following weekends. Next Friday at Whiterose meet and the fellow week back here with me and his uncle and his cousin Ellie (her first night camping)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Wow. How time flies. Four already. I'm really glad another individual from the youngest generation is going to grow up appreciating nature. Well done mate.

Time really does fly! Feels like yesterday I was at rough close waiting for him to arrive. Now number two is 6 weeks off arriving! But I plan that she will be coming out at a much younger age.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That was a great report Tank, looks like Noah had fun out with the older members of his clan. (And another on the way - gonna be a busy few years coming up!) Enjoy.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey:) great to see you had such a great time. All the best with getting him used to the tarp, think its a great option to go in the garden first, I did and my lad loves it :)

Thanks for the report :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE