nickel bar for knife end caps

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im in the process of making two matching stacked scandi's for myself and my lad,i have the blades,bolsters but strugling to find nickel bar so i can make my own end caps.
Size 30mm square approx by 4-6mm thick (bigger would be ok)and i require 2 off them.

Anyone got a piece or point me in the right direction.paypal ready.
thanks

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Very good :)

I was just about to offer a wee ingot of the stuff that was meant to be used at the local aluminium recycling works to adjust something or other in the mixes.
No idea how you'd have gone about using it right enough :)

atb,
Toddy

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Very good :)

I was just about to offer a wee ingot of the stuff that was meant to be used at the local aluminium recycling works to adjust something or other in the mixes.
No idea how you'd have gone about using it right enough :)

atb,
Toddy

Thanks Mary,
I got sorted out and arrived today:)
you could always send it to me and i'll make you a pendant?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I never even thought about using it for anything tbh :)

It's somewhere :rolleyes: in the big shed. I'm pretty sure it's sitting beside the pillar drill; maybe. I'd have found it if it was needed :)

Is nickel not the stuff that brings women's ears out in rashes when it's used for earrings though ?

I know I turn blue if there's a lot of copper in the gold, and I ended up with what looked like a faded celtic knotwork tattoo round my wrist from one of those fancy copper anti-arthritis bracelets :rolleyes:

atb,
M

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
I never even thought about using it for anything tbh :)

It's somewhere :rolleyes: in the big shed. I'm pretty sure it's sitting beside the pillar drill; maybe. I'd have found it if it was needed :)

Is nickel not the stuff that brings women's ears out in rashes when it's used for earrings though ?

I know I turn blue if there's a lot of copper in the gold, and I ended up with what looked like a faded celtic knotwork tattoo round my wrist from one of those fancy copper anti-arthritis bracelets :rolleyes:

atb,
M

:lmao:
my wife has a real celtic knot tattoo:D

Willing to give it a go but sure i could make something from it.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE