Nibbled in the Night?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
Camel spiders aint too bad fellas...just dont go poking sticks down their hidey holes...oh, and they can run faster than you remember that!! Once saw a U.S G.I being led into a med tent with literally half his face off..the things literally eat you in your sleep and you cant feel a thing...food for thought...

After that we stopped poking sticks down their hidey holes, just somehow was funny anymore. I will re-iterate it was when I was much younger and more foolish! ha!

outpost31

Tenderfoot
Jan 7, 2009
scotland
a friend of mine was on a fishing trip in south africa,he fell asleep in the tent with his feet sticking out the open flap.he lost one of his feet to a hungry hyena.more of a bone crunching bite than a nibble.he was helivacked and lived to tell the tale.

mozzies, new zealand sandflies(they really liked me, once a spider in my ear, pigs rooting for fodd just a few metres away, a 2m olive python trying to get into my bed(ca. 50cm away from my head)-it was living around the house of my friend and came regularly for a visit in the evening; i asked it politely to leave and it did(seriously!), a possum walking over my sleping bag(with me inside) in tasmaniaC - does that count???

bearbait

Wild/feral pigs/boars in Corsica raiding one's lunch stop/picnic stop. Ended up sitting back to back with SWMBO so we had 360 degree viz and hence an early warning! On same trip one pig was doing his utmost to get through front passenger window in the hire car to get some lunch. They were actually quite scary in a passive/agressive/disregarding way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE