• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fenman

Jan 20, 2005
Hatfield nr Doncaster
Hello everyone.

It's about time i introduced myself,i have been lurking for too long.
My main interest's are plant's and D.I.Y kit,i am also really getting into carving spoon's.My weekends are spent on my local nature reserve, at nearly 2000 hectare's there is a lot to explore! :eek:): .

Fenman.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Welcome aboard fenman... :wave: Feel free to get stuck in and ask questions if you have any, I'm sure someone here will have an answer for you.

:)
Ed

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Huge welcome to you mate :biggthump Keep on posting. It sounds like you're involved in some excellent stuff, there's a few people on here into DIY kit.....well, more than a few :wink:

If you've got any questions just ask :biggthump

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Hi Fenman

Good to see you posting on here. Did you and your wife enjoy your walk on the moors on Sunday? About half an hour after you left us we went to the southern part of our reserve looking for Bog Rosemary. Its a rare plant but Ken knew where it was so it didn't take long to find!
See you soon mate.

fenman

Jan 20, 2005
Hatfield nr Doncaster
Thanks for the great welcome, :) i feel at home already. :biggthump
We had a really good walk thank's Martin, found some good Horse hoof and Birch polypore about 500 yards along the track from where you were working.
We had some good views of a fox on the Thorne side of the warping drain,
got back to the car about 2pm.Glad you saw the Bog rosemary it's a good sign that the habitat is getting back to normal.
I have got load's of pic's to upload when i become a paying member(got to prise the money out of the pay mistress's hand's first :wink:).

See ya :wave: Fenman.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE