Newbie Knackered Old Geezer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

c2518

Nov 1, 2004
Cumbria
Hi everyone

Got introduced to this site by an old mate, Leon-1, who is still the strangest man I've ever met!

Now 40 years old, fighting the beer belly(with no success) and growing grey and old disgracefully

into good whiskey, fine wine, Landrovers ( I love my old Discovery even if I have blown up two engines this year and it hasn't moved in 6 months I will rebuild it eventually) SWMBO drives the proper car.

enjoy climbing, sailing, walking and time with my two dogs (border collies)

Making my first knife (finn type blade with antler grip), keen on photography still a diehard manual fan

was brought up overseas and developed a love of the outdoors and a hands on approach to enjoying it in a variety of interesting places. still want to visit more though

I would like to hear from anyone who may want to chat

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
You have signed up for the most addictive site in the world.
Welcome to BCUK! :drillserg
:biggthump I have a border collie too. If you wanna see pics, then look at this

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Hi C12345678 (WAS i CLOSE?)

Well join the club mate - Im all those things and I even agree about Leon!! :nana:

Na Leon's a good bloke.

c2518

Nov 1, 2004
Cumbria
Leon and I go back abit..i used to have to tuck him up when he became to overpowered with the amber nectar...happy days!!

leon-1

c2518 said:
Leon and I go back abit..i used to have to tuck him up when he became to overpowered with the amber nectar...happy days!!

Hmmmm, I seem to recall (just) a multi storey porta-cabin, the roof lifting off in high wind, Newcastle Brown Ale and a stew being cooked on a trangia 27 in the middle of the room. Although that may not have been the order that it happened :rolmao:

c2518

Nov 1, 2004
Cumbria
you always were a lousy cook...although your ability to source regular and large amounts of alcohol dispelled that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE