Hi, I'm a newbie.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 7, 2016
Aberystwyth
This will probably be the shortest post I make, if I ever make any others, because I have been known to go on a bit :)

Okay, well, I am an old geezer who likes to fix stuff. I'm into the old ways of doing things, or I want to be, so I'm getting kitted up to move to France and start removing myself from the grid in as many ways as I can. That being so far: Solar electricity, composting [humanure], rocket mass heater installation, and manual methods wherever possible to reduce the need for electricity and other systems. Hence why I am here, I just bought a mangle and a gas fired copper wash boiler to do my laundry. I may convert the boiler to rocket stove power, we'll see. But while searching for info on fixing up the mangle I naturally came across British Red's thread

However, I'm not totally old fashioned; I do love my internet. So as soon as I get my 12 volt system running I'll try to get online cheaply. Plus I have a few petrol powered gardening machine which I have fixed up to assist in the land management. All I have to do is figure a way of making my own fuel. :p

See - I told you I go on a bit, and this was supposed to be a short intro :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE