Newbie in Bristol - any groups/meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gav Bristol

Jan 31, 2014
Bristol
Weather seams to be getting better :), planning a nights fishing over the weekend now the wind has died down fineally! Could do a pub meet up one afternoon of you fancy it Stoz, little meet and greet, maybe somewhere central? like the Full Moon bottom of stokes croft? nice pub with a good atmosphere, and on or by pretty much all the bus routes into town?

stoz

May 18, 2013
Bristol
Sounds good gav/dr2501, am busy till end of next week (back friday). Will check you out then.
Looking to possibly get out weekend after next to forest of dean if interested.

DR2501

Forager
Feb 6, 2014
Bristol
I can do that date (subject to SWMBO's approval lol) but after that I'm in Thailand for 3 weeks backpacking, so would be April if not

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
There's the Cornwall RV run by Footsteps of Discovery over the Easter weekend. Its a nice friendly little bushcraft gathering with some workshops and demos going on (I'm there with my forge normally). It's at Grampound Road in, well, Cornwall funnily enough :D

paulh

Jun 25, 2014
Bristol
Hi all,
just joined the forum, Im fairly new to buscraft (as such) however love wild camping and all things outdoors, miltary survival experience and working my way through the Ray Mears handbooks (or is that text books lol) I live in Bristol and im all kitted up (the power of the internet lol) found a few good out of the way places and would love to meet

LeeMcAllen

Jan 17, 2015
Exeter, Devon
There's the Cornwall RV run by Footsteps of Discovery over the Easter weekend. Its a nice friendly little bushcraft gathering with some workshops and demos going on (I'm there with my forge normally). It's at Grampound Road in, well, Cornwall funnily enough :D
It's cancelled this year due to them moving. They plan to have it back up and running for 2019 though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE