Any local wood working or bushcraft clubs or groups in Bristol?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murat_Cyp

Forager
Sep 16, 2020
Bristol
Hi,

I have just moved to Bristol and was wondering if there is any local green wood working non-profit clubs/organisations here. Google only throw out relatively expensive spoon courses etc. I suppose a bushcraft group will do as well. I am just looking to get together with like minded people and do some outdoor activities like wood carving or camping. I do not drive and live in the city centre so a relatively easy access with public transport it a must.

Open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

Reactions: TeeDee

Murat_Cyp

Forager
Sep 16, 2020
Bristol
Unfortunately, the above link did not get me to the point I want to be.

Any more suggestions would be appreciated :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It might be worth posting on local community forums/FB page/organisation and invite like minded people to get together for a carve.

Just a quick search brings up these that could be contacted...

Community Development Facebook page / https://www.bristol.gov.uk/people-communities/get-involved-in-your-community

Even if they don't have what you want it's worth contacting them and asking if they know anyone or an organisation you can contact...

Reactions: Murat_Cyp

Murat_Cyp

Forager
Sep 16, 2020
Bristol
@Tony thanks for the links these are good starting points for me. I was not sure what voluntary groups were and how to get in contact with them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE