New Year Weight Loss motivation thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
With the extra exercise I am getting I have lost a little more - now I am 10 stone 4 and a half pounds, down from nearly 17 stone.
The trousers and shirts I made for my 10st 7lb figure are loose-ish but the muscle more defined!

Careful John, carry on and you'll drop out of Allison's definition of 'masculine' :)

I'm just about managing to stay on my weight but then, to be honest living as we do, my daily life hasn't changed much at all. Yet, for some reason, I feel obliged to have the odd drink or two extra in sympathy with people living in a less 'outdoors' world.

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
In Feb 1993 I weighed 525 pounds.
After a lot of work I got down to 350.
Been using an AP called My Fitness Pal and have gotten down to 330 since January.
My goal is to get to 250.
I am trying to lose 1 pound a week.
Tracking the calories and other stats have lowered my sugar and BP levels along with cholesterol and other problems.
I need to get more exercise. But the bad knees make that difficult.
Thanks for this thread it helps me keep motivated.
Jon

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
In Feb 1993 I weighed 525 pounds.
After a lot of work I got down to 350.
Been using an AP called My Fitness Pal and have gotten down to 330 since January.
My goal is to get to 250.
I am trying to lose 1 pound a week.
Tracking the calories and other stats have lowered my sugar and BP levels along with cholesterol and other problems.
I need to get more exercise. But the bad knees make that difficult.
Thanks for this thread it helps me keep motivated.
Jon

Amazing Work Zornt!! Keep going Sir !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE