New Year meet in Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I do not think the FC would have a problem with a hogmanny stay as with any time we are on our best behaviour or we don;t get back ;)

I stop on the 23rd for two weeks so had though about a meeting during the week either between Christmas and New Year or after New Year but as I may have other family commitments it is up to others to decide what suits.

B

bushyboo

im still up for it if its before the 8th but cant make it over new year the other half would be none too happy

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
all,

who is organisin this? Im asking because at the moment that no one is taking charge of the situation... at least it seems that way.

I would not mind organising it but I live abroad and have never been to one before. Anyone living up north who has time and expertise who fancies to organise it? Or a couple of people...

Ryan

MagiKelly

I suppose there is a good chance you could call me the organiser, simply because I am the one who will make the booking for Loch Achray.

If we look back a bit I asked if people could agree a date as there is a chance I might not be able to make it anyway but ti appears there is no real consensus on dates. Either whether it should be before New Year, after New Year, during the week or at the weekend.

There is also not that many names. There are maybe a dozen people interested and only about half of them would be able to make it.

Anyway it looks like I Will just need to pick a date. My preference is likely to be a meeting late in the week either before New Year or after. I'll check my family commitments and post a date.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Best just pick a date John.

Last winter meet was a fairly small affair and suspect this one will be too. I think the low attendance is more due to balancing family/work commitments than fear of the cold. (Though it did get down to minus six or so at last years winter meet.)

Still well worth doing though.

MagiKelly

Okay the meet will be from the 28th to the 30th December. That is the Thursday, Friday & Saturday between Christmas and New Year.

If anyone wants to stay longer or arrive earlier it should be able to be arranged. Hopefully these dates will meant those of us on holiday can come during the week and those with just the weekend off can attend on the Saturday.

Can those able to come post here so we have an idea of numbers. I will post over on SotP as well.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Will be there on Friday night myself. likely have 2 or 3 sons joining me on Saturday.

Have also posted on SotP so don't count us twice. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE