New version of the Mora Clipper SS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi

I am swedish and when visiting a local hardware store I noticed a knife that looks just like the Mora Clipper, a different coloured handle it is blue insterad of green. I have looked at it and it is made by Frost/ Mora under the name Cocraft.

Cocraft seems to be the name which the hardware chain Claes Ohlsson get their tools named as no-name stuff.

Anyway to the point of this, they are establishing themselfs in the UK so it should be possible to find this version of the clipper in the UK.

http://www.clasohlson.co.uk/Product/Product.aspx?id=162660830

They do also have the line of Moras and some other cutting tools.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i bought 2 of these last week, they are just the same as the mora, they even have mora on there, and cocraft on the other side 4 quid, outstanding.

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
Clas Ohlson is great.

I recently bought 4 Mora 120 sloyd knives for a Community Woodland I go to. Cost - £8 a throw. I also bought a 73/164 kid's knife (handy for loaning out as said woodland) for £10, and the very very nice lady who served me gave me a 10% discount.

I also bought two splitting wedges, a camping meal kit and a small meths stove thingy - all very servicable and cheap.

I didn't buy any of the £4 Clippers - I have enough already (and I can't believe I've just written that!).

I can't wait for a Clas Ohlson branch to open up nearer to Edinburgh.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE