New TV...an intellectual exercise

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'd like to see Big Green Brother. A bunch of towns folk would be left on a remote island with nothing but a loin cloth and a flint. Every morning they would report to a large LCD screen where they would receive a lecture in survival skills. The rest of the day would be spent practicing their skills. During the first week or two they would be fed but as their skill base increases so the help they receive would lessen.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Saw a trailer today for a programme "Meet the Izzards" where the DNA of Eddie Izzard is the peg for putting him in the situations of his assorted ancestors.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2012/meet-the-izzards.html

I suppose its easier to get a programme made and aired if you are The Izzard. I am looking forward to seeing it

I had lost interest in Mr. Izzard of late but that might be interesting, I quite liked some of those 'Who do you think you are' programs, especially the Stephen Fry and David Baddiel episodes, not quite as far back as Eddie plans to take us but interesting none the less.

Last edited:

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Acutally this idea of re-editing programmes in a different style is taking hold, they do it with films so why not

Dual Survial - The Ray Mear's Extreme Survival cut

if someone can get hold of footage of Ray arguing and running it could be done the opposite way as well.

If I film editing it does that count as program?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE