A thread full of interesting online sites.......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Where do you visit ?
The quick in and out kind of visit, I mean. The have a nosy and move on, but would miss if you didn't have at least a daily looksee ?
Not the full of adverts sort of places, but those with something really interesting :)

The image can be tilted to make the UK in the centre, and it's astonishing just how relevant the wind direction, origin and speed is to our present and incoming weather :)

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Earthwind is good Windy is in my experience more practical.

Just for curiosity I check this a few times every day.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
A cracking idea for a thread.
Are you wanting to keep it focussed on bushcraft/outdoor related websites or is it anything goes?

I had thought sort of bushcraft/outdoor, but you know the kind of folks who frequent the forum :) so basically anything of interest :cool:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
No need to apologise, it was taken in good humour :)

Just, interesting sites, quick look over kind of things, something you nip into often, daily, perhaps ?

M

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Sorry, my post was meant as a joke. Some sites will be beyond my understanding TBH TLM
It was even ok if taken by face value. :D Kind valid because Mme Toddy had not defined the range in any way.

I have learned not to visit too many interesting sites in any one day as Toddy described very well what happens ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE