New Stove arried. [pics]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Thanks for the advice on getting a stove, eventually bought one and it came half 8 this morning whilst i was in deep slumber with a hangover (its my birthday today, 23). Cracking little stove, bigger than i thought when its fully spread out, cost £32, made by Bulin a Chinese company. Comes with a nice little pull-string bag. Will easily fit large saucepans and frying pans. Has an ignition button on it too. Haven t had a gas canister yet to try it out so will let you know how it work, bought it off Amazon

100_1666.jpg

100_1671.jpg

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I have a little thing for stoves and could defo see that going in to my collection it looks,well cant sum it up better than a transformer
which is awsomeness

happy birthday aswell :)

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
I got one from the same recommendation - works a treat and folds to fit into a 10cm Zebra billy like it was made for it. Hate to say this but I'm pretty sure I only paid him £20 for it - I'm told he's open to offers on Ebay and his direct website gives better prices too ;-)

Peter

Last edited:

Realbark

Aimless Wanderer
Jan 18, 2011
South Lincs UK
I got one from the same recommendation - works a treat and folds to fit into a 10cm Aebra billy like it was made for it. Hate to say this but I'm pretty sure I only paid him £20 for it - I'm told he's open to offers on Ebay and his direct website gives better prices too ;-)

Peter

LinK? Or seller?

Tilt - need new glasses methinks............

Last edited:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Well, first things first - Happy Birthday

Second things is how bizarre is that - mine arrived today as well, also at about 0830

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2365.jpg

DSCN2369.jpg

Have already given it a go and it's like an afterburner on steroids

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE