New Stove arried. [pics]

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
Last edited:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Yep, i got mine for £18.00 including registered post - can see why i didnt want to tell you yesterday now - sorry, we have all done it though at one time or another, i know i have in the past.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
jesus tap-dancing christ!! Lesson learned I suppose. The saved £14 quid would have got me a few tins of gas too, pffftt!!! lol

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'd posted a cheaper link I thought? But if you'd ordered from China it would not have arrived on time for your meet as it new year for them.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Yeah you posted the eBay one, I dont buy off eBay because I was conned out of £250 for a guitar amp, long story. Lots of bargains there but I dont use it now. Amazon I mainly buy off, you always have that option to cancel/send back/dispute items which I think is great. I dont rreeallllyyy mind paying the extra for that sort of service,

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Belated Birthday greetings.
Might as well tell you guys, as the guy takes offers on the fleebay link, I bid £17.60 an won the item plus the £1.00 postage.
Now that was a bargain.
I checked up about him and he is away until next Saturday, just in case any of you guys are thinking of making an offer.
Cheers Richard for the heads up mate.

EDITED AS I actually bid £17.60 not £16.60, still a blooming bargain.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE