New 'small' Pack recommendations please...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
Hi Guys,

I’m having trouble finding a new bag/pack for work, so I thought I’d enlist the help of my fellow kit fans :D

I don’t need to carry that much, but occasionally take A4 folders home with me, and have been happy with my Lowe Alpine Pax 15 (litres) but it’s starting to give up the ghost…

I’d like something tough that I wouldn’t mind taking into the woods if I needed a smaller bag. Ideally I’d like something like my Karrimor delta/sabre, but in a smaller capacity (No more than 15ish litres really).

All of the packs I’ve found in this size are rather garish and ‘modern…’ I'd prefer something in green, khaki or the like.

Are there any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Patrick

Risclean

Forager
Feb 28, 2007
North Highlands
You could try the Highlander Forces daylite bags, they come in a bonny shade of green. I just got the 10l which just takes an A4 folder, but there's a 15l as well. They only cost about 10 and 13 quid, which is good value since my one is well made.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE