Sold Karrimor SF Odin 75 Pack + Side Pockets = like new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I wouldn’t normally post this after joining but since I’m coming to London next week, I can bring it with me from Singapore (where I am). Saves on the postage!!

This is a like new Karrimor Odin 75 in Coyote, with the extra PLCE side pouches, bringing the total volume to 75L + two 12.5 L pockets = 100 litres to carry literally everything on your journey.

GsugFm4.jpg

GfOIh2m.jpg

(Sternum strap is included, I just removed it for testing)

I bought it, loaded it up in my apartment... never been outside!!

I love the features – great access with the full zip “clamshell” opening, expandable capacity with the side pockets, and it comes with a rain cover in the base.

I’m selling it because I have a weird body shape… big butt and a large lumbar curve. And the harness is fantastic but doesn’t fit me…. While my old Lowe Alpine Sting fit me much better.

So – it’s like new, a bit of dust from my apartment tile floor but otherwise good as new.

Here’s official page:
https://karrimorsf.com/shop/odin-75/

Justin Miles talks about the Odin 75:

I will be in London April 1st to 4th, so that’s when I would send the bag, so the deal needs to be done before the 4th. I’ll have the pack with me.

Payment via paypal only – 200 GBP delivered to your door, with the side pouches.

I’m new here, but you can find my same name Daniel L on www.archerytalk.com and www.bladeforums.com where I’ve been a member for ages with 100% positive feedback.

Any questions let me know! Or if you want pics, or if you want to see the pack, I'll be in the Shoreditch, London area.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE