New slip joints

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Still, it's a beaut. Reminds me of those fancy shotguns, not the one like you've just got that is used by del Boy when he visits country retreats for a spot of clay pigeon shooting!

watch

:D

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Call me old-fashioned (you wouldn't be the first :D ) but opening the parcel from "Knives Ship Free" was made all the more exciting by... the square of oiled brown paper wrapped around the knife. Sad, I know, but it beats a Zip-Loc or bubble-wrap any day.

The knife itself is a beauty, lovely size and weight and a very good standard of finish, the only exception being the rather dull and rough edge. Still, it's no fun if the factory does everything for you ;)

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Still, it's a beaut. Reminds me of those fancy shotguns, not the one like you've just got that is used by del Boy when he visits country retreats for a spot of clay pigeon shooting!

watch

:D

I don't know how many times I have seen this, but It makes me laugh every time :D One of the best program ever....I think I'll watch it one more time!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE