New site for north east!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Hey guys, Just like to take this opportunity to promote a meeting which myself and Gary Macklin are holding next Saturday with an overnighter. All of which are welcome if you could make it!
The aim of the meeting is to promote the new site as a future outdoor leisure facility. Currently there is already the Topgun paintball, which we are coming together with. The site is situated opposite the Beamish open air museum and I will pass on further details if any of you guys may be interested.
So if you are and need to know anything give me a shout guys and I will be happy to help!

Juggernaut

May 16, 2013
Scarborough
www.yorkknife.co.uk
Just to say, we stayed there earlier in the week for two nights, great little place with lots of pines for hammock dwellers and Gary and Steve are great guys that'll show anyone that turns up a really good stay!

I'd be coming again for the Saturday but I'll be a the stead hall meet
Good luck guys

Luke

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Just to say, we stayed there earlier in the week for two nights, great little place with lots of pines for hammock dwellers and Gary and Steve are great guys that'll show anyone that turns up a really good stay!

I'd be coming again for the Saturday but I'll be a the stead hall meet
Good luck guys

Luke

Cheers Luke mate!
Was a pleasure to meet you guys by the way, looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Hope all have a good weekend next week in steadhall too!

gaz1210

Feb 13, 2013
Durham
www.facebook.com
quick update, we will hopefully be being joined on saturday by james and archie for a demo and a bit of a natter, the skill show this time will be small scale charcoal production and dont forget people are welcome to camp over, there is dry firewood available by the net on site
yso9.jpg

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
It was great to meet you Gaz and your misses it's was only a quick over nighter but really enjoyed it

Here's some pics of my dutch oven I'm well impressed with it even though it was heavy walking with that,the tripod and all my gear lol

8ba6927813d250ff9a8bb6421ffd5f18_zpsc6f9af0f.jpg

82e05bab8fae420e23d0a7cb2a256bcf_zps7178efeb.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE