New "Scandi folder" from Cold Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
That handle isn't to my taste. A 'bushcrafing' knife gets used with a variety of grips. The TBS boar that gray linked to looks a better design.

CommonZense

Mar 10, 2015
Aalst (BE)
Does anyone know if the Finn Wolf is a full scandi or if it's a scandi grind that comes with a secondary bevel? Like those cheap Marttiini's do.

I am asking this as I am looking for a full scandi folder. The Helle Skala and Enzo Birk and Borko folders, which answer to my wishes (duh...), are kind of over budget. I haven't found any other affordable alternatives to the previous named folders yet, except possibly the Finn Wolf for kniow.
Any other true scandi blade suggestions maybe, for pocket carry (so no friction folders such as Ben Orford's Nomad, which seems to be an awesome knife btw)?

CommonZense

Mar 10, 2015
Aalst (BE)
YouTube reviews are saying it has a true scandi zero degree grind, no secondary bevel
Nice... Thanks :)
I'll go check out this folder then upcoming weekend visiting Cologne for work.
Will post my experience next week if I successfully manage to grab a hold on it.
Now, fingers crossed it not a hollow grind scandi...

Rgds, Bas

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE