New! Norse Belt Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
After the feedback from my last viking Birka pouch I decided to knock up a couple more as possibles pouches :)

CIMG5759
by HamishOdinson, on Flickr

Both of these pouches are a decent size for tobacco tins etc. both are 5.5 inches wide, 6.5 inches long, and 2 inches thick

Brownie

3.5mm veg tan with a basket stamped border, dyed antique mahogany and brown. The gusset is made from Moose. Edges have been double loop laced with the highest quality kangaroo lace. Belt loop/strap is secured with rock solid copper rivets with my usual 'bashed to hell' sturdiness.

CIMG5746

SOLD
Bluey

Made from 2.5-3mm pre-dyed dark navy blue veg tan leather with basket stamped border. The gusset is made from natural veg tan with navy blue kid skin wrapped around it for a nice soft finish. Simple laced edges with high quality calf-skin lace. Belt/loop strap secured again with 'bashed to hell' copper rivets, with the extra security of a sam browne stud closure.

CIMG5752

CIMG5753

CIMG5755

£40 posted first class recorded delivery within the UK. Overseas will be a little more for postage but no problem.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE