New member from the Netherlands!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 12, 2015
Netherlands
Hello there!

I have been a member of the Dutch Bushcraft Forum for a while now and this forum kept coming up sometimes when people referenced a project or a source. Always been a little curious and information hungry, thus I came to check this forum out. And just by being a part of it for as short as I am, I have to say I am very inspired.

I'm 18, getting close to 19, and have had an interest in outdoor activities for a long while now. Have been with Scouting for around 10 years now. Always had an interest in survival and bushcraft, but as of last year I really started to dig deeper and found something I really liked. Bushcraft is a hobby of mine now, although I don't get the chance to go out often.
I like to think I know a lot of things, but I know that isn't true in the slightest. There is so much more to learn here about bushcraft and I can't wait to find out more.

Anyways, let's not make this too long, looking forward to reading and viewing more content on this great forum!

Regards,

Rhaenon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE