New member from North Staffordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Daz_app

Oct 17, 2021
North Staffordshire
Hey there

I've just joined the group after having a browse through the various posts and getting some really good advice and tips.

I'm in North Staffordshire and have only really started on my journey to the world of bushcraft. I've been enjoying camping and being outdoors for years and I have a few bits of kit. I'm really looking to hone my skills with what I have, rather than buying all the top dollar custom knives etc. If I can effectively get a brew on with a twig stove after processing a few bits of kindling with my Mora Companion then I'm a happy bunny.

Cheers all!

Daz

Reactions: kimh87

Hodge

Forager
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Daz,
Where are you in Staffordshire? You may be interested in the Lordswood meet near Corley in Warwickshire. We have a meet this weekend. Have a look in the meet ups and social chatter section of the forum.

Reactions: Daz_app

Daz_app

Oct 17, 2021
North Staffordshire
Daz,
Where are you in Staffordshire? You may be interested in the Lordswood meet near Corley in Warwickshire. We have a meet this weekend. Have a look in the meet ups and social chatter section of the forum.
I'm in the North of the county, around Newcastle under Lyme. Unfortunately, I've got work this weekend, but I'll keep an eye on the meets forum, cheers

Reactions: Hushabye

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE