New magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Came home last night to find issue 2 of 'Living Woods Magazine' on my door mat. Did'nt get chance to have a really in depth look but had to have a scan because it had the name Geoff McMullan on the cover as one of the contributers. For those of you who don't know, Geoff is 'Pathfinder' on BCUK. It turned out to be an article about his 'Meet a Tree' encounters that John Fenna, Variant 13 and myself were lucky enough to take part in earlier on this year. Infact, there are some photographs accompanying the article in the magazine of both John and Graham (V13) though none of me.:rolleyes: :D .

Just thought i'd resurect a thread and take the opportunity to congratulate Geoff for getting into print and encourage people to look into both 'Meet a Tree' and 'Living Woods Magazine'.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Geoff was only using the attractive models, as he wants to encourage folk - not scare them......
agood mag - I got mine too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE