New knife for me.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Recently found one of the discontinued Brisa Trapper in D2 which I love.
A friend kindly stabilised some Ash from Caersws for me and I slapped it all together over red liners with Brass fittings. Up here and unable to get home for the last 18 months I am suffering Hiraeth rather badly, so everything has to be red or have a dragon on it. Preferably both.20210407_172459.jpgIMG_20210407_172710_062.jpg20210407_172949.jpg
Thanks for looking. I will post photos of the sheath when my hand recovers from whatever I have done to it this time.

Last edited:

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
I pulled up lame in my right hand after the second covid shot. i've had past injuries and not sure if it's vaccine related, tendon damage or the onset of arthritis. I move the finger between index and ring to abruptly and almost collapse in pain.
I empathize! Nice knife.

• Sad
Reactions: Dougster

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I pulled up lame in my right hand after the second covid shot. i've had past injuries and not sure if it's vaccine related, tendon damage or the onset of arthritis. I move the finger between index and ring to abruptly and almost collapse in pain.
I empathize! Nice knife.
Heard of quite a few people suffering after jab 2. I was a bit off after 1 so I am concerned about the second.

My hand is starting to improve. I have handled myself two more since, one of them a Westermann sloyd which is almost mythical in sharpness. I have been doing a few sheaths whilst still on Easter holidays.
Will post pics soon and I hope your hand heals soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE