Sold Jacklore Classic Masur Birch **NOW SOLD**

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stu Haysman

Feb 21, 2022
North Walsham
Here is my Jacklore Classic which I bought in early 2020 direct from Sandy, but for various life reasons I have not been able to use it in the field. It deserves to be used I reckon, rather than sit in a drawer, so I am regretfully moving it on.

The handle scales are stabilised masur birch and it has 4mm blade, red G10 liners, mosaic pins and a tapered tang. It comes with a leather sheath / brass ring but no dangler.

I can't find the receipt unfortunately, but can provide copy e-mails from Sandy if required for authenticity etc.

The condition is 'as new'. If you would like additional photos etc. then please let me know.

£250 inclusive of Special Delivery postage and Paypal fees etc. UK only and 18's or over please.

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5912.JPG
IMG_5913.JPG
IMG_5914.JPG

IMG_5916.JPG

Reactions: greg.g and James.R

Chris Gasken

Nov 11, 2019
Kent
Urgh that’s frustrating. I paid the £15 to upgrade to a full member so you wouldn’t think I was a random time waister too. I’ve been after one of these for years and still it eludes me. Someone is a lucky new owner.

Reactions: Coach

Stu Haysman

Feb 21, 2022
North Walsham
Urgh that’s frustrating. I paid the £15 to upgrade to a full member so you wouldn’t think I was a random time waister too. I’ve been after one of these for years and still it eludes me. Someone is a lucky new owner.
Ahh nooo! Sorry, that is frustrating ☹️ They are pretty rare - I really hope it falls into place for you soon

Reactions: Coach

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE