New girl on the block

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 13, 2010
Wales
Just a quick hello! I have been reading some of the threads on here for a few days and there are so many amazingly kind and talented people so I thought I'd join and try to get involved. I'm working on a couple of craft projects myself, so all being well I shall post some pics soon for you all to scrutinise!! lol.

Any way, that's me, so hello!

Bernie

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi Bernie and welcome!
Wales is a big place - I am near Cardigan myself and there are a few of us who meet up now and then if you are in that kind of area and want to meet up with like-minded bushy folk :)

Mar 13, 2010
Wales
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes!! I live near Cardiff, so would be great to maybe meet up when I have learnt some more. I am very new so I think a course or two is needed!

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Bernie

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
There are quite a few folk in the Cardif area too!
My hello was not meant to have any "intent" merely a welcome to another Welshy!:eek::lmao:
You can lots of help with bushcraft skills just by going on local meets - without the expence of courses...

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Welcome aboard Bernie. Nice to see some more Lasses on the site getting their hands mucky... Enjoy the forum, jump right in, they're a friendly bunch...... Maybe not that Badger fella but hey !! :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE