New girl from East Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MandaPanda

Jul 24, 2011
Sussex
Hi there like-minded souls!

I'm Amanda (42) from near Brighton and in April I decided to take a career break from work to "rediscover myself" or some such midlife crisis thing!
I know I have probably paid over the odds but I have just treated myself to a Woodlore Fundamental Bushcraft course (to get me back into this) and whilst browsing the internet found your community.
Wow!
I really think you guys and gals will inspire me and help me rediscover the things I enjoyed doing as a child / teenager.
(I was in the Brownies, Guides, Rangers, Red Cross and really enjoyed camping, hiking and did my DoE.)
It would be nice to chat and meet up with some like-minded folk, have a few laughs and learn some new skills.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Amanda :)

You'll enjoy your Fundamental course... it's hard going but worth every penny you paid for it :)

Speaking purely as a very satisfied customer of Woodlore

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Welcome Amanda, I'm sure you'll get what you pay for from a woodlore course - have often been tempted myself

you'll get plenty of info from here but doing is always better

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE