New from Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mr Adoby

Forager
Sep 6, 2008
The woods, Småland, Sweden
Hi!

New here from Sweden. Plenty of interesting stuff here!

I own a small woodland farm in the south of Sweden, Småland. I work in my forrest during my spare time, mainly to produce firewood for my own use and to keep ditches in order and things like that. Also I have a small mini-sawmill to produce my own building materials. Mainly pine and fir, but also some birch, alder and oak. I do some carpentry work, mostly for fun, to keep buildings in order and to make out-door furniture.

I grow some of my own food in my garden. Have my own well. A little interested in the self sufficient thinking.

But for a living I work as a programmer in a nearby town.

Seems to be a nice place here.

/Anders

mjk123

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 24, 2006
Switzerland
>>Sounds like you have a set up that most folk on here dream of.

Yep. I've got the programming side finished. Just got to get my own woodland and I'll be equally set up.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Welcome to the site Anders, you lucky guy. Im trying to get my own wood for firewood and coppice materials.

ganstey

Settler
Welcome Anders. I have many friends in Sweden, mostly around Gothenburg and up into Bohuslan. If I had to move to a different country, Sweden would be top of the list.

I own a small woodland farm in the south of Sweden, Småland. I work in my forrest during my spare time, mainly to produce firewood for my own use and to keep ditches in order and things like that. Also I have a small mini-sawmill to produce my own building materials. Mainly pine and fir, but also some birch, alder and oak. I do some carpentry work, mostly for fun, to keep buildings in order and to make out-door furniture.

I grow some of my own food in my garden. Have my own well. A little interested in the self sufficient thinking.

Sounds like heaven :D

But for a living I work as a programmer in a nearby town.

Oh well, guess we can't have it all good :D

G (ex-programmer)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE