New four season tent, advice and thoughts required please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I’am looking to buy a new tent for me and the missus, to be used all year round from the height of summer to the depths of winter. It needs to be roomy so not a 2 man then, able to use a wood stove, car and canoe camping not for backpacking. What you got and it recommend? I have cast my eye over Robens offerings so far.

Billy-o

Apr 19, 2018
Canada
I do like watching what these people do, changing their styles over time - https://dewaardtenten.nl/en/business/products/

Their Dutch Elm explores a principle. Sleeping quarters coupled with a more or less expansive and flexible arrangement of tarps. One thing to look at might be a Hilleberg 3 person plus one of their larger tarps. Very cool. Very expensive. Nice spending a few hours browsing the Hilleberg site, and not as expensive as De Waard. :) But both still very expensive.

Reactions: gibson 175 and CLEM

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
I do like watching what these people do, changing their styles over time - https://dewaardtenten.nl/en/business/products/

Their Dutch Elm explores a principle. Sleeping quarters coupled with a more or less expansive and flexible arrangement of tarps. One thing to look at might be a Hilleberg 3 person plus one of their larger tarps. Very cool. Very expensive. Nice spending a few hours browsing the Hilleberg site, and not as expensive as De Waard. :) But both still very expensive.
They do have a massive reputation Hilleberg don’t they, very well liked. I’ve never even seen one in person.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE