New call for Foxhunting Ban

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
Miscellaneous OptionsShow your signature
Automatically parse links in text​

Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
Choose a rating 5 : Excellent 4 : Good 3 : Average 2 : Bad 1 : Terrible

and thats the lot, no manage attachments. box.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
That's odd,it should be between miscellanous options and thread subscription.

Maybe only available if you subscribe?:confused:

You can get pictures on from a free picture hosting site like Photobucket. That's actually better than using the attachment thingy.

jimford

Settler
Mar 19, 2009
Hertfordshire
Miscellaneous OptionsShow your signature
Automatically parse links in text​

Thread SubscriptionNotification Type:
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification
Rate Thread
If you like, you can add a score for this thread.
Choose a rating 5 : Excellent 4 : Good 3 : Average 2 : Bad 1 : Terrible

and thats the lot, no manage attachments. box.

Same here with I.E. 8, Opera 9.64 and Firefox 3.0.11. As I said earlier, I think you need to part with some dosh before you can post attachments.

Jim

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Also could be Tony installed this, to prevent massive spam attacks - as he's (and the Mod team) is at the Moot. I know he closed new membership for this reason, so something to not be able to post pictures could well be in line with this thought.

So you'll have to wait and see what the boss says. He'll have a look at this thread anyway. :cool:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Same here with I.E. 8, Opera 9.64 and Firefox 3.0.11. As I said earlier, I think you need to part with some dosh before you can post attachments.

Jim

I think it costs £15 to be able to attach pics, so I use photobucket

DSCF4071640x480.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Notwithstanding the confusing title there are some who might consider this should be posted in the"Fair Game" section given the rate of the critter's heart beat.

I hope the owner gave that stock a good rub afterwards!

Cheers

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Yep, dead foxes and rabbits = Fair Game.
I'll shift it in a minute.

To the OP.........this is not a new image on the forum, it seems to pop up every six months or so.
Foxhunting is an emotive subject. If a Mod takes the time to give a gentle hint, take it in the spirit it was intended. Do not start criticising the Mod's actions.
If you disagree with them take it to pm, and if you still have not reached an agreement take it to Tony. The final word is his.

Toddy

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
as a relatively new member I had not seen the photo before, I assumed bushy people would appreciate the humour, no offence was intended. I shall in future keep my feeble attempts at humour to myself. Anyone taking the time to realise the title was a joke should not have been offended after all there is a foxhunting ban in place. But there you go I got it wrong. This will probably be my last post as have no wish to offend any one.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hmmmm, reference prams and toys.

You responded to a Mod in a fashion that irked another one. The matter was simply clarified for you.

At the end of the day it's your choice.

Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE