New call for Foxhunting Ban

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
This could lead to a very heated discussion and is perhaps not suitable for this forum.

Oblio13

Settler
Sep 24, 2008
New Hampshire
oblio13.blogspot.com
It's one of those sports that's impossible to comprehend until you try it. Then you understand why everyone from Alexander the Great to George Washington to Winston Churchill loved it. I think in England, though, it involves shades of class envy that we don't have to deal with (yet) here in the states. We get occasional animal-rights kooks, though.

". . . the gentleman falls in love with his dogs and horses and out of love with everything else.”
Lady Montagu

"... the image of war without its guilt, and only five-and-twenty per cent of its danger.”
Surtees

" To horse and away To the heart of the fray! Fling care to the Devil for one merry day!"
W.H.Ogilvy

GreenSpring.jpg

My hunter, now retired as a "mobile lawn ornament":

Dsc00933.jpg

phaserrifle

Nomad
Jun 16, 2008
South of England

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
maybe if you get your links to work correctly you won't get the replies you did.

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
When you post a thread if you scroll down you'll come to "manage attachments",from here you can insert a URL or browse your own pictures and insert one.Don't forget to resize your own photos so that they are under the size limit.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
many thanks but under the posting rules at the bottom, I may NOT post attachments, so box does not appear, Why is that do I have wait 12 months or make a 1000 posts or something I would have thought I'd been here long enough.

jimford

Settler
Mar 19, 2009
Hertfordshire
many thanks but under the posting rules at the bottom, I may NOT post attachments, so box does not appear, Why is that do I have wait 12 months or make a 1000 posts or something I would have thought I'd been here long enough.

I think you have to part with some cash!

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE