New bushy playground

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
My brother has just been round and asked if I am still looking for woods to play in. His boss has recently bought a wood in the Ribble Valley and has said that I can sleep out etc.:D

Snag 1: His boss has just gone to Australia for 6 weeks on holiday, and he wants to meet me before it is confirmed. Seems fair enough to me, but 6 weeks! How will I cope?:rolleyes:

Snag 2: The only condition so far, is that I keep the local rabbits, squirrels, rats and pigeons under control as he intends to have pheasant in the wood! Now I really do NEED to buy an air rifle.;)

So a new wood for the summer holidays, with shooting rights! Can't wait!

Simon

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Y'know that sounds such a chore ;)
I'm sure you'll just have to bite the bullet and keep busy :D

Lucky man :) best of times with it all :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Simon, you have always been my favourite poster, unbelievable knowledge and a fine upstanding gentleman of the community, it's not very nice being on yer own in the woods.
icon10.gif

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Trees big enough for hammocks this time too eh ?

Good on you mate

If you need a hand with the culling give me a nudge ;)

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
you lucky b&&GG&& why is it i cant find one and you have 2 of them some people have all the look

oh and simon you know how we are like best friends and that i have a car and an air rifle and am a manager so can get time off when ever well i could always

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
My brother has just been round and asked if I am still looking for woods to play in. His boss has recently bought a wood in the Ribble Valley and has said that I can sleep out etc.:D

Snag 1: His boss has just gone to Australia for 6 weeks on holiday, and he wants to meet me before it is confirmed. Seems fair enough to me, but 6 weeks! How will I cope?:rolleyes:

Snag 2: The only condition so far, is that I keep the local rabbits, squirrels, rats and pigeons under control as he intends to have pheasant in the wood! Now I really do NEED to buy an air rifle.;)

So a new wood for the summer holidays, with shooting rights! Can't wait!

Simon

a better excuse for an air rifle, there is none!! If you need help sorting those blighters out, you know who to call :D!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE