New Bushcraft UK T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will you buy one (or more) of the T-shirts if we get them made

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Here's the first one that's available, It's the Not all those who wander are lost one, you can purchase it here this one gets the ball rolling.

I've put it on the back of the shirt... There's multiple colours, hoodie, long sleeve etc and they go up to 5xl

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 22.10.07.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 22.10.07.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 97

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Mate, there will be a difference, I'm not sure how much though.

I personally like the brown's, the black has a great contrast with the logo on the front... IMO

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I'm going to order an xl hoodie in brown even though not my preferred design.

And I wasn't being obtuse when saying "thank you for taking note". That was for offering a hoodie of any colour.

K

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I like the blue version but the brown one also looks nice.

Will there be other designs?

If we get this one off the ground we'll be doing other designs :D

I'm going to order an xl hoodie in brown even though not my preferred design.

And I wasn't being obtuse when saying "thank you for taking note". That was for offering a hoodie of any colour.

K

I hadn't thought you were mate, I appreciate you getting one, I fancy a Hoodie, they just don't go big enough for me :D

The add's size chart only goes up to 2xl?????????

There's up to 5xl on one of the standard T-shirt choices, there's limited colours though, I think it's just Black and Blue, they're both good colours though and work with the design.

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Tony, do you know if the size chart is actual measurements? Is the width pit to pit?

I see they do beanies also, that could be nice with the BCUK logo on the front....

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Pit to pit, I'm looking at it now and they define it as width so in inches that would be a Small = 35.7" chest (actual garment) through to 2xl = 49.7" actual garment size, in the other t-shirt it goes up to 5xl which works out at 63" actual garment size.

I didn't know they do beanies, where did you see that?

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Pit to pit, I'm looking at it now and they define it as width so in inches that would be a Small = 35.7" chest (actual garment) through to 2xl = 49.7" actual garment size, in the other t-shirt it goes up to 5xl which works out at 63" actual garment size.

I didn't know they do beanies, where did you see that?

Hope that helps

Perfick!!

I went throught help section>I don't know my size link - https://teespring-eu.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/203892406-I-do-not-know-my-size-

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Just thought I'd let you know I've only just commenced wearing my BCUK hoody and I'm very impressed with the quality.

If the site decides to do a further production run, do stick with the same supplier/manufacturer and be sure to draw attention to this key consideration when looking for advance orders from the membership.

All the best

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE