New Bushcraft UK T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will you buy one (or more) of the T-shirts if we get them made

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Sorry, what I mean is, is it possible to add any more designs to the poll? I would ,if its possible like to see one for; as I previously, said, saying-WHAT THE BCUK.
If its not possible, ok.

cheers

Tom.

Tomteifi

Nomad
Jan 22, 2016
Carmarthenshire, South Wales
Fair enough. Might look online and get a hoodie type made in OD or similar and post it up-see what response is-if you don't mind that is. Dont want to tread
on toes and wouldn't be looking to sell any at all.

Beardyal

Jun 11, 2015
Cheshire
Had to go with the Tolkien t-shirt, I saw that leather patch in an old post on here and wish so badly that I never missed getting one. The rangers were my first pointer towards bushcraft.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
"Not all those" on the back of the shirt with a small BCUK logo on the front would be my ideal choice

Probably the first design but a bit smaller

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
If i had a choice i'd want a 200gsm 18.5 micron merino wool long sleeve shirt with a small BCUK logo (obviously i'd expect to pay a lot more than £15 for one of those though)

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Just realised i still have my BCUK patch i could sew that onto one of my merino shirts :cool: sorry but i've got no interest in cotton shirts these days

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Id love any of the designs and to have a bcuk tee shirt on in the woods would be great as people look at me odd when im bare chested .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE