New Bushcraft UK T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will you buy one (or more) of the T-shirts if we get them made

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Does it need to be a Tshirt ?
Polo shirts are a lot more comfortable I find, and I can't get Himself and Son2 out of them too.

M

Polos also look a little smarter, more of a staff uniform thing, as comfortable as T's but you look less like you've just stepped out of the boonies. :D (says me sitting here in a green T-shirt) :rolleyes:

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Does it need to be a Tshirt ?
Polo shirts are a lot more comfortable I find, and I can't get Himself and Son2 out of them too.

M

I detest Polo shirts - I much prefer Ts which are more versatile as they can be worn under heavy shirts in cool weather or on their own in hot weather.
Polos have the disadvantage of collar and buttons without the practicality of a full on shirt...
And I hate hoodies too - gimmee Ts please!

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
There are lots of versions of the evolution graphic around at present - I saw one on some other bushcraft company web shop too. It might win but I think it's a style that has already peaked... As regards to shape, Would it be possible to have lady fit shirts rather than just sacks aka t shirts? The positioning of logos on regular t shirts is also usually less good for the females amongst us, they either sit on 'the shelf' or have key items of the print at unfortunate locales, or they sit under the shelf and leave a distorted image (I know, female first world problem, but since this is a chance for something new..) 👚 Or 👕

BCUK small breast logo on a green polo with not all who wander are lost on rear.
Polo shirts are smarter and it would look as if everyone belonged to a well organised group , especially for group meets or asking permission for wild camping etc....

Just my humble opinion though.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Hmmm...could not all designs be made avalible? If the T's/hoodies/etc was purchased through a 3rd party (and bcuk earned % on all sales)?

Well, just a thought...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I really don't like tshirts.
One size/shape fits nobody very well :sigh: and it seems beyond the manufacturers to cut them square on the fabric.

I'll go with the majority though, buy big and just cut mine apart, alter and re-stitch.

M

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hmmm...could not all designs be made avalible? If the T's/hoodies/etc was purchased through a 3rd party (and bcuk earned % on all sales)?

Well, just a thought...

It's all down to numbers, I'd like the most popular of them to be available but starting things off in a way that we can continue is what i'm aiming for right now. Yes there's sites that will handle nearly all the process but generally there's a minimum amount I need to be confident will sell, this is a good exercise for that, it gives me a good idea of quantities...

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
ss824_classicolive_ft.jpg

https://www.workwearexpress.com/fruit-of-the-loom/p-ss824-fruit-of-the-loom-premium-7030-hooded-sweat/?c=5

:deadhorse:

K
:)

Last edited:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hi Tony,

I would probably only be interested in those with the little logo on the left breast, but I much prefer the embroidered ones (and I assume this is a screen print?) as they last longer and particularly liked the lighter tan sort of colour. I would even mind paying a bit more.

I use clothes2order a fair bit, the setup fee for an embroidered logo is £5, implementing it £5 per t-shirt and have a good range of quality & types of t-shirt. I find them very good - maybe worth a look.

You could group buy from them to bring down the price instead of keeping stock. Obviously your call your choice! :)

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
It's all down to numbers, I'd like the most popular of them to be available but starting things off in a way that we can continue is what i'm aiming for right now. Yes there's sites that will handle nearly all the process but generally there's a minimum amount I need to be confident will sell, this is a good exercise for that, it gives me a good idea of quantities...

Yes.. Sales estimates...dirty work, etc...

Could one of those sites be tempted to assume some of the risk (i.e. No need for (or low) minimum sales commitment) in exchange for some sponsorship package?

\\Greger

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE