New Bushcraft UK T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Will you buy one (or more) of the T-shirts if we get them made

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Wife and I really like the Wander V2 design. Think outside the box is really cool and my second choice, while the small BCUK logo was third. Providing they come in "economy size" I'd probably grab a couple.

superc0ntra

Nomad
Sep 15, 2008
Sweden
Keep calm and the large BCUK logo are my favorites.
I'd prefer white print on the green ones as well instead of black text which is harder to read. I don't really need subdued colors outside of the military.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Love these and so hard to choose as they're all good designs. My top three (favourite first) choices would be Wander V2, Keep Calm and finally Evolution.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Although I've just looked and you just voted the once.

For anyone else voting on this, select all your votes on the first go because there's no going back to add in the future, if you have second choices just let us know them in this thread...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
My favourite colours would be the black on green - but I guess most folk who know me (inc Tony) would have guessed that anyway...

I like the pictures printed nice and high - to stop the bottom half disappearing into my belly fold....

Any chance of the "Think Outside" one being done as a nice leather sew on patch....

Last edited:

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Whilst I voted for 2, I would have liked to rank them as first and second preference[1]. I really like the evolution one, and if it came in a ladies fit tshirt I would certainly buy one. The design may need fettling for female fit, it could go a bit weird if you get the design position wrong and end up with the evolving from one nipple to the other, with the second in flames...[2]

J

[1] I'm a voting systems geek, sorry...

[2] T-shirt designs for ladies fit tshirts are hard...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE