New Book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Path Finder

Jan 3, 2008
Devon
trackingcourses.com
Hi Everyone

I am in near the end of my new book and I am looking for people to try out the activities in it.

If you or you know of someone who works with children, young adults, who are either a teacher, or scout leader or work with disaffected youth or something similar, and you or they would be willing to trail the activities then please e-mail me your contact details so we can chat about it, to pathfinder777@btinternet.com

If you end up being one of those trying it out, you will need to agree to certain things for example confidentially, copy right and importantly for me be willing to give me HONEST constructive feedback on what worked and what did not work and why?

If you feel you can agree to this then lets chat.

Please be aware I am only interested in people who are willing to be honest with me and I please do not be offended if I do not choose you.

Aye

Geoffrey

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Plenty of scout leaders on here Geoffrey

Maybe ask one of the Mods to edit your title for something more specific.

Good luck with the book btw

Path Finder

Jan 3, 2008
Devon
trackingcourses.com
Thanks guys for your quick response, hope to chat with you soon.

Thanks for that Rich, I am after a cross section of people to test out the games this includes families, my cousin did one game with her autistic sons with some good results.

Perhaps it would be better placed in the main menu?

Cheers Buddy

Aye

Geoffrey

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE