New Belt pouch - Happy Red

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well, some of you may have seen previous threads of mine - including the custom sheath I had made for my last knife. This excited a lot of debate about the merits or otherwise of an "onboard" firesteel and sharpening stone. Now I like my "steel and stone" on my belt. But I want a "simple" sheath for my new knife. The fantastic topknot offered a solution. A "steel and stone pouch" holding my DC4 and firesteel. I am in awe of the mans talents

436616591_4115ed8a69.jpg

436616637_5adbcb8b44.jpg

436616655_c0da4f75e6.jpg

Thanks topknot - you are an artist!

Red

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A beautiful piece of artwork, personalised aswell!

Do you really want to take it out and risk damaging it..:D

Excellent..

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ohh yes..... I like using my kit :D

Funny actually how people feel about that..I was showing Jon one of my axes at the weekend and he remarked (to my embarassment) that I had nicked the blade.

His response though was "nice to see you use them". Using nice tools and kit is a real joy in my book! I tend to agree - I doo keep my tools clean and oiled, but they are often quite "worn"

Red

British Red said:

Funny actually how people feel about that..I was showing Jon one of my axes at the weekend and he remarked (to my embarassment) that I had nicked the blade.

His response though was "nice to see you use them". Using nice tools and kit is a real joy in my book! I tend to agree - I doo keep my tools clean and oiled, but they are often quite "worn"

Red

There's no point having kit for just looking at - it's to be used and if it looks wonderful it's a bonus in my book.

Glad to see somebody like Red appreciates "designer kit" and then gives it a hammering in the field. Fair play to ya BR.

Phil.

British Red said:

Red

to be honest Good quality kit always looks better when its worn in from propper use.

ATB

Duncan

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh now thats nice.........

If Singteck can't sort out his tooling, I'll be in touch over a "collaboration"...its a pig to do this one as its a double bit that has to lift clear from belt carry!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE