New arrival Comp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
09:54 this morning, this arrived..........................
That's 6lbs 5.8ozs of bouncing baby boy, name of Lowan Albion. Mother and son doing very well. By my reckoning Lostagain is the nearest male guess at 7lbs 1oz! Good guess matey, i'll contact you when i'm nearer finishing your prize. Thank everyone for your participation.

Congratulations to the three of you and well done Lostagain Beat me by an ounce :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Hope all is well with the missus and young 'un! get some beer down your neck and stand by for the sleepless nights! :D

(I never did get the weight of babies being so important though, it's not as if you're having it for christmas dinner! :D)

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
(I never did get the weight of babies being so important though, it's not as if you're having it for christmas dinner! :D)

Something to do with infant mortality in the old days. The heavier they were, the better their chance of survival. Anyway, we're having the in-law's for Christmas lunch! :D

Anyway, here's the REAL Jed holding his little brother Lowan tonight

I'm sure they'll bang head's in years to come, but as a first meeting, it went very well!

Thanks everyone for your best wishes, i'll pass them on to Sharon.

Apr 27, 2008
Bedfordshire
Congrats Jed! I'm holding my first born little girl Abigail who was born yesterday at 17.29 - 8 lbs exactly!
Its wonderfull feeling isnt it!

Mike

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Well done, that was quick!! I'm sure Lowan will keep you amused at all hours of the morning.
I guess it would only be right for me to come up with a comp in December when Lostagain number 2 is due to arrive, at least I'll have a bit more time to prepare!

Congratulations :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE