New Alox... Farmer X.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I've pinged Victorinox on social media to confirm, see if they respond.

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
"Thank you for your interest in our products. Unfortunately we cannot give you detailed information about new products.
You are welcomed to register for the newsletter on our official homepage (victorinox.com) to be informed regularly about news, special offers and events. Kind regards,
Chantal
Victorinox Customer Assistance"

Responded with the source link. See if gets past the canned responses.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Ever dutiful, I have gone and registered for their newsletter. Perhaps that way, I'll get to hear the truth from the horse's mouth, as it were, about this tantalisingly wonderful new offering from Victorinox... We shall see!

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I expect it to be around the £50 to start, then hopefully dropping down to the £30 area, shortly after

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Yeah, thought they had gone up.

Bought mine when they dipped below £20 on Amazon, £18 and change.. but was several years ago.

Great egret

Apr 17, 2017
Netherlands
I pre-ordered one in Germany. It comes available in a week or 2.
Ii combined a SAK myself with a saw, scissors, knife and awl. Which is my go to outdoors SAK.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Does anyone have any experience of the Victorinox Bantam? The single blade and can/bottle opener combo sounds really interesting for a lightweight option, but I'm wondering how well the can opener holds up to use?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE