Nesting bottle and mug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
I'm another for the Pathfinder bottle and mug.

Had a set for about a year now. Regularly use them on solo backpacking trips or when I'm observing DofE groups.

Great quality. I bought the bendy support thingy for use over the fire and have found it very effective, so the set can be used on open fire and stove.

All the best.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
That pretty much tallies with my understanding. However I have not heard of anyone who's tried it. Should you feel like trying it, do video it for youtube. If it's as bad as it's rumoured to be then it's got to be worth 10000 hits :p

J

Someone on here put a double walled bottle on a fire without realising it was double walled... and got startled, and captured the incident.

sachapost

Apr 21, 2015
The Netherlands
The 40 oz Klean Kanteen with the wide opening fits the Olicamp Space Saver Cup perfectly, very snug and no rattle. The flat cap that Klean Kanteen sells makes it just a little more compact. I use this for day trips when I only take one bottle and I'm able to start a small fire for a cup of tea or hot chocolate!

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Edit, I had a brainwave, Cordura is plastic right? I pushed the GSI mug in as far as it would go into the Max mini Rollypolly, then pushed the handle of every piece of cutlery in the kitchen drawer (they have smooth rounded handles) down between the edge of the cup and the rim of the pouch, then very gently heated the whole mess with a hot air paint stripper gun………not for the faint hearted considering the price of the pouch….anyroadup the heat allowed the Cordura to stretch a little and now the cup and bottle fit! Result!!

Time for Tea and Medals!

Paul

Bravo!

Way to go! :)

I've got the pathfinder set up, brilliant bit of kit. I bought the most pot too, also very good. May treat myself to the nesting set they make now..

I got one of these too, It;s great I have the Bottle Hanger as well and the Tatonka Stainless Steel Mug and a Titanium Spork. it's a great set up and works really well for me.
I cant rate this set up highly enough.
This set up fits nicely in a Maxpedition 10x4 Bottle pouch so in theory it should fit equally as nice in the Rolly Polly Pouch.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE