Need this webbing ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get this type of webbing from? My intention is to be able to attach my snugpak response pack to my current rucksack...

2y6a8umy.jpg

Must be OG. Any clues? All my searches have proved fruitless so far!

Many thanks for your help.
Pabs.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi paul
What size are you after, hoopers in kings lynn or norwich might be good to try. I might have some but can't get to look till tonight.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can get this type of webbing from? My intention is to be able to attach my snugpak response pack to my current rucksack...

2y6a8umy.jpg

Must be OG. Any clues? All my searches have proved fruitless so far!

Many thanks for your help.
Pabs.

I just belt mine around the pack and cinch tight.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
@Globetrotter.UK im looking for a peice about 25 - 30cm ish long. Its just to attach the snugpak to the front of the rucksack. Appreciate the help! ! I think there's also a hoopers in norwich which might be an option too.

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
@wingstoo @malcolmc thanks for the help guus ... its definitely the PALS webbing im after. We have a sewing machine lying around somewhere ... about time I got to grips with it! Cheers...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE