Near Miss. a couple of thoughts!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
Glad it wasn't as bad as it might had been.

Gave a bollocking to a guy the other week, we just came across a group of kids with 2 adults while out walking.
As the already had a decent fire going we asked if we could brew up on their fire, after sitting and chatting and just finishing off me cuppa one of the leaders said they needed more wood.
Out came the axe with bloody wrist strap on it, he told the kid cutting the woord he should always wear the strap.

Hence the bollocking. :cussing:

After seeing this guy dish out some of the worst advice i've heard i then started questioning him about what they're doing there, what qualifications they had and did the parents of the kids know their kids are likely to be going home limbless.

The mate who i was walking with was asking why shouldn't the kid have had a wrist strap on while cutting with the axe.
I asked him to imagine where that axe would have gone if it'd had slipped out the kids hand. :stretcher:

As far as self administrated first aid goes, i had a nasty insect bite on the outside of my left bicep near the shoulder.
No worries usually except that my left arm is paralysed from the shoulder down.

Anyone care to guess how i applied some after bite cream to the area?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE