Navigation books?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Hello chap. I have tried to pm you but to no avail. A problem my end perhapse. I live north of you, near basingstoke. If your able to and want to travel to me and we can go out for the day and I can teach you how to navigate with a map and compass. All I ask for in payment is a custard cream. Just one!

Sent from my SM-C105 using Tapatalk

Best offer yet. Take advantage before he changes his mind!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hello chap. I have tried to pm you but to no avail. A problem my end perhapse. I live north of you, near basingstoke. If your able to and want to travel to me and we can go out for the day and I can teach you how to navigate with a map and compass. All I ask for in payment is a custard cream. Just one!

Is this any good to you chap? Your pm's are full.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire

Do you mind if I have a lesson, I can provide multiple custard creams and as much green wood for carving as you want, pm me if you fancy a challenge.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
They are really good Rik, about the same size as regular playing cards and once laminated should last a while, I did both the 1:50,000 and 1:25,000 cards plus some quarter size ones, also went to a few other sites to do cards on compass usage.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE