Naughty Corner - A day trip out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Looks good, you all need bigger bowls to eat from though. I could never have got enough in one of those.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Looks like a cracking night out.

I'm confused though...only 2 crates of Strongbow, was one of you not drinking?

Simon

Surely that was Nolightweight easing into the ammo. I've been to places like that with my wife and mates, bet you were getting some strange looks when you turned up and got set up. Bet there were some well jealous people when you rolled out the dutch ovens and got er done proper though! Snap looks spot on as per usual fellas... There are a couple decent little sites that allow fires in Shropshire I've found through that website you used.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers Steve, that's camping to my wife and friends and some places are better than others for it...

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Surely that was Nolightweight easing into the ammo. I've been to places like that with my wife and mates, bet you were getting some strange looks when you turned up and got set up. Bet there were some well jealous people when you rolled out the dutch ovens and got er done proper though! Snap looks spot on as per usual fellas... There are a couple decent little sites that allow fires in Shropshire I've found through that website you used.

:) When we arrived we were the only ones under canvas all the others were in their caravans

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
Two Dogs looks happy he must have got some chair space under the tarp.

I know he feels sad when he doesn't - bless him.

Nice one lads looks like you had a great weekend

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Not sure about that, can you see the water in the tarp above his head?:lmao:

breakfastfreshbreadandb.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao: You guys do like playing water roulette. Maybe you ought to learn to pitch your tarp so it sheds water rather than collects it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE