Natural wood spirit..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Is there? Could you cut out a square and post it? I can't make it out, but I'm no star wars fan.. :confused:

Quietone if you take a line from the grass stem up to the nose of the face, to the left if you look about 45 degrees to the left you can see a dark hole that looks like two eyes but in the shape of glasses and the peak of a helmet/hood above. There is no nose or mouth as if it was a space helmet that would be enclosed. The pale lichen makes is look like the cheek of a helmet.

Perhaps it is just my warped mind and misspent youth watching Star Wars! Or hammer horror films ;)

KR

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Ever get the feeling you being watched.... It asked if i had seen Dr Jane Goodall... Gorillas in the mist, in Scotland, who would of thought it..
Seriously, i had camped about 10 yards from that and never noticed it until the next day, I'm glad it was the next day, and in day light or i would of been :yikes::surrender::goodnight:

PS i haven't altered the pic in any way.

Thanks for looking.
Cheers Stuart.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
That's a bit spooky eh.. There's also a creepy face on the knee/shin of the gorilla, quite a symmetrical shape too.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
There is something here, but I can't decide what I am seeing. Crouching pheasant, turtle head, what?

15516618831_33a0e528fc_b.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE