Natural remedies - sleeping?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Hunter_zero said:
Geuf said:
I'm suprised that no-one has mentioned warm milk with honey. QUOTE]

Tesco's sell a milk that is high in something or another :)

It's called " Good night " .

John

Around 40% proof ;)

Never mind natural remedies for sleep, what about natural remedies for kickin' the weed...I really am cheesed feelin' so stressed....there must be somethin out there that will ease the cravin.....

I've not cracked yet, and no intention of, but it would be nice to find somethin' to ease the stress.

I've gone cold turkey...no patches cos they gave me chest pain the last time :eek:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
stovie said:
Hunter_zero said:
Around 40% proof ;)

Never mind natural remedies for sleep, what about natural remedies for kickin' the weed...I really am cheesed feelin' so stressed....there must be somethin out there that will ease the cravin.....

I've not cracked yet, and no intention of, but it would be nice to find somethin' to ease the stress.

I've gone cold turkey...no patches cos they gave me chest pain the last time :eek:

L-Glutamine, sometimes used as a vegetarian food supplement, is supposed to help with both the craving and the stress as well as supporting the body's detoxing liver and kidneys. Ought to be available from health food stores, online etc.,
I've never smoked but having watched friends trying to stop, I only have admiration for their determination.

atb,
mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE